If you’re interested in writing a guest post for our blog, please follow these guidelines:
1) Research the topic carefully before writing. Make sure your post is original and well-researched.
2) Write in a conversational style, using active language and plenty of examples.
3) Offer helpful advice to other bloggers who may be considering writing a guest post of their own.
4) Make sure your post is unpublished until we’ve approved it. Once it’s published, please provide a link to it on the blog’s home page.
Thank you for considering writing for our an education guest post!
Guidelines for writing a guest post
Guest blogging is a great way to share your knowledge and expertise with a wider audience. But it’s also important to know the dos and don’ts of writing for a blog, so that your contributions are both valuable and successful. Here are some guidelines to follow when submitting a guest blog post:
1. Write for the readers, not for the blogger. In other words, focus on providing valuable content that will interest your target audience, rather than trying to show off your writing skills.
2. Keep it brief. A guest post should be no more than 500 words long; shorter posts tend to be more effective because they allow readers to learn more in a shorter amount of time.
3. Be clear and concise. Make sure your writing is easy to understand and free of jargon, acronyms and obscure references.
4. Stay true to your topic. Don’t write about topics that you don’t know anything about – if you can’t substantiate your claims with credible information, don’t bother including them in your post.
5. Be transparent about who wrote the post and when it was published (unless you want to keep that information
You must be logged in to buy Guest post on this website