Last updated: July 10, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to GuestPostNow.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred to as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products, or services) provided by a third party that may be displayed, included, or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to GuestPostNow, accessible from https://guestpostnow.com/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Website.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Items from the website.
You may visit our website at any time without providing your identity or revealing any personal information about yourself. However, when you intend to use our service, we may collect some personal information about you. In providing us with your personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of such information on our servers. In connection with your registration and use of the website, We may collect and store the following personal information:
- email address and physical contact information including but not limited to your name, and telephone number;
- other information relating to any purchase or transaction;
- any correspondence sent to us;
Use of Data
Our primary purpose in collecting personal information is to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. You agree that we may use your personal information to:
- provide the services and customer support you request;
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems;
- customize, measure, and improve our services, content, and advertising;
- inform you about our services, targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers; and
- compare information for accuracy, and verify it with third parties.
Your Information on the website
Once you have been approved as a registered user, you will be required to choose a user name. This user name will be displayed throughout the website and therefore provided to the public. Unless you associate your user name with your personal information or subscribe as a seller, users will not be able to personally identify your activities on the website. When visiting the website from a public or shared computer, certain information about you, such as your user name, may also be visible to others who may use such a computer after your use.
If you ever feel like leaving the website, you can delete your user account from the website by visiting the Account Settings page (https://guestpostnow.com/account/settings)
The website uses “cookies”, which are files that are stored on your computer that can be retrieved to assist in customizing your experience with the online service. The information saved supports the functionality of the website, for example by keeping track of your visual preferences or controlling the frequency of “pop-up” windows. You are free to prevent cookies from being saved on your hard drive by adjusting the corresponding settings in your browser. However, we would like to point out that turning off these settings may result in limited functionality.
Disclosure of Personal Data
We may disclose personal information to respond to legal requirements, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a listing or other content violates the rights of others, or protect anyone's rights, property, or safety. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We may also share your personal information with third parties assisting our business operations, including but not limited to fraud investigations and debt collection, with law enforcement or other government officials if required by law, and with other business entities, should we plan to merge with or be acquired by that business entity.
Without limiting the above, in an effort to respect your privacy and our ability to keep the community free from bad actors, we will not otherwise disclose your personal information to law enforcement, other government officials, or other third parties without a subpoena, court order or substantially similar legal procedure, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of the information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss or to report suspected illegal activity.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material, We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Policy, You can contact us: